SwimSafer Stage 2: Fundamental Water Skills (Swimming)
SwimSafer Stage 2 Entries & Exits
- Perform a step-in entry
SwimSafer Stage 2 Sculling & Body Orientation
- Demonstrate sculling in an upright position for 10 seconds with arms only.
SwimSafer Stage 2 Underwater skills
- Search for and recover an object in chest deep water depth.
SwimSafer Stage 2 Movement / Swimming / Strokes
- Swim 25m – Any stroke
- Survival Backstroke
SwimSafer Stage 2 Survival & Activity skills
- Swim wearing clothing for 15m.
- Demonstrate flotation survival technique
- Correctly fit a PFD, jump into the water and swim for 5 meters and climb out of deep water.
SwimSafer Stage 2 Rescue Skills
SwimSafer Stage 2 Knowledge
- Water safety rules in various aquatic environments